How to reach
The park is accessible from Kochi (Kerala) and Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) Airports, which are located at about 148 km and 175 km respectively. Munnar, the nearest town (13 km) is well connected by roads from Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
The nearest Railway Station in Kerala is Alwaye (120 km) and Coimbatore (160 km) in Tamil Nadu.
The motorable roads inside the park includes the one that passes through the southern extremity, inside the tourism and awareness zone (Rajamala) to the Rajamala tea estate and the one in the Lakkom Muthuvakudy in the southern boundary which is connected to Lakkom in the Munnar – Udumalpet road by a road that passes through the tea estate owned by KDHP Company.
All other movements inside the park are on foot along trails and footpaths.
Entry time: 7:00 am – 4.00 pm
Indian Adults – 120/- (Children – 90/-)
Foreign Nationals – 400/-
Ordinary Camera – 40/-
Video Camera – 315/-
Reservation fee Rs 50/- (Reservation counter 9 am – 3 pm at Information centre, Munnar)
Eravikulam National Park : February to March
Any cancellations to the order shall be made before 48 hours of the intended day of visit to claim refund of the paid amount. Refund amount will be credited in your account within 8-15 days.
Please review the following refund request guidelines:
1) 50% amount will be refunded if cancellation is done before 15 days of the intended day of visit.
2) 25% amount will be refunded if cancellation is done between 15 days and 48 hours before the intended day of visit.
3) Ordinary camera and video camera amount cannot be claimed for refund.
4) Entrance Fee will be deducted from all users irrespective of day limitations.
5) Our team will evaluate if an order qualifies for a refund and the decision of our management will be final. The refund amount in no circumstances can exceed the amount paid by customer, we are not liable for any loss or claim beyond the amount actually paid by customer.
If you have any questions/comments about our Cancellation And Refund Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details Contact:
Information cum Ticket Booking Centre
Office of Wildlife Waren
Eravikulam National Park
Wild life Division, Munnar
Ph: 04865-231587, 04865-208255